Updated as of May 1, 2020
TemaroTech Inc. (“TemaroTech”, “we”, “our” or “us”) operates the https://temarotech.com/ website and the software applications made available by us for use on or through computers, mobile devices or other Internet-connected devices (collectively, the “Services”).
Personal Information We Collect
We collect the following Personal Information from you when you communicate with us, or when you subscribe to a newsletter:
- Full name
- Company name (optional)
- Email address
- Phone number
To enhance user experience, the Services may use “cookies” and other tracking technology which collect certain kinds of information when you interact with the Services. Cookies are small files which are used for tracking users’ information and stored in computers’ hard drive for record-keeping purposes. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. You may choose to set your web browser on refusing cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent. If you do this, note that some parts of the Services may not function properly.
How We Use Your Information
In general, we use the collected data for purposes necessary for us to perform our obligations, exercise our rights, and conduct our associated functions as a company. Specifically, we use the collected data for purposes including:
- To communicate with you about TemaroTech and the Services
- To provide and maintain the Services
- To notify you about changes to the Services
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Services when you choose to do so
- To respond to your inquiries
- To perform a contract with you
- To fulfill your requests including requests for newsletters and notifications
- To provide customer care and support
- To give you information about our job openings, announcements or news relating to our TemaroTech and the Services
- To provide analysis regarding how you use the Services, or any part thereof so that we can improve the same
- To monitor the usage of the Services
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To establish, exercise, or defend legal claims
Transfer and Sharing of Information
We share your information with our authorized staff to facilitate and manage the purposes listed above. Your information may be shared with third-party entities that provide services to us, including companies that provide app analytics, data processing, web hosting, and other services.
We may also share the collected information for the following cases or scenarios:
- For maintaining the safety and security of the information collected as well as that of the data subject.
- Your IP address
- The search terms you used
- The pages and internal links accessed on our site
- The date and time you visited the site
- The referring site or platform (if any) through which you clicked through to this site
- Your operating system
- Web browser type
Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our website and web services. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Security of Collected Information
To ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of collected Personal Information, organizational, administrative, and technical processes and procedures are put in place to safeguard the information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. For example, we secure the Personal Information you provide in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
The security of your data is important to us, but note that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Retention of Collected Information
Links to Third-Party Websites
We may provide hyperlinks to third-party websites as a convenience to our users. We do not control third-party websites and are not responsible for the content of any linked-to third-party websites or any hyperlink in a linked-to website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of third-party websites.
Personal Information you submit through the Services, such as your name, address and other contact information, may be collected for internal marketing and development purposes as well as to respond to your inquiry, complete a transaction for you, or fulfill other forms of customer service. You can choose not to receive marketing from us by “unsubscribing” using the instructions in any marketing email you receive from us.